17. 02. 2021 – 17. 02. 2021 | Zoom
The third iPAAC Joint Action meeting was held online on Wednesday, 17 February 2021. The meeting was attended by the European Commission Representatives, iPAAC Project Partners and iPAAC Work Package Leaders.
The meeting started with status updates from Work Package Leaders who outlined key deliverables and milestones, which were already completed in their WPs. Work Package 4 presented the concept, content and format of the Roadmap and the next steps in WP4. The main goal of WP 4 is the development of the JA iPAAC final deliverable: Roadmap on implementation and sustainability cancer control with the main aim to support EU Ms in the implementation of cancer control policies. Katarina Krepelkova, new project officer at HaDEA, then welcomed all iPAAC partners. Following this, DG Sante representative presented the Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan as the Commission’s flagship initiative, a main priority in the area of public health and a corner stone of the European Health Union.
- Agenda (PDF file, 350 kB)
- Presentation of iPAAC WPs (PDF file, 3.1 MB)
- Katarina Krepelkova – Introduction (PDF file, 140 kB)
- Paolo Guglielmetti – Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan: let’s strive for more (PDF file, 1.1 MB)