14. 01. 2021 – 14. 01. 2021
An online WP5 Cancer Screening webinar was held on 14 January 2021 under the umbrella of the iPAAC JA.
The purpose of the webinar was to discuss the results of the iPAAC WP5 conference, side event of Finland’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union, which was held on 5 December 2019 in Helsinki. Read more information about the WP5 conference and New openings of cancer screening in Europe report.
The WP5 Cancer Screening webinar was well received and well attended by a wide range of stakeholders. More than 80 attendees participated in the WP5 Cancer Screening webinar.
- Agenda (PDF file, 350 kB)
- Summary report (PDF file, 1 MB)
- Satu Lipponen – WP5 Cancer screening (PDF file, 900 kB)
- Partha Basu – Cancer screening in Europe – shifting paradigms (PDF file, 2.2 MB)
- Marco Zappa – Risk-stratified screening for cancer (PDF file, 780 kB)
- Ana Molina Barceló – Inequality and screening, results from iPAAC Best practices competition (PDF file, 1.7 MB)
- Bob Steele – Potential new cancer screening programmes (PDF file, 740 kB)
- Ahti Anttila – Conclusions from iPAAC screening reports (PDF file, 2.3 MB)